You are visitor number
Thanks for stopping by!
This site is hosted by 1&1
- A Black Business and Resource Directory
The Black Capital Network
- Promoting Educating and Empowering Black Business and Communities
Black Enterprise Magazine
- The authority on business news, strategies, information and
resources for African-American entrepreneurs, corporate
executives, managers and professionals.
Black Money Worldwide
- Your online guide to money and finance.
- Featuring James Clingman, writer, speaker, author on economics in the African-American Community.
Black Quest: Business Directory
- A collection of essential resources necessary for starting and maintaining a business.
- A site dedicated to increasing the number of people, primarily African Americans, women and other minorities that participate at all levels of this country's financial markets.
Brooke Stephens Online
- 15-year veteran of Wall Street, Financial Advisor and author of:
The Bryant Group
- A Black-owned investment firm that manages money for individuals, small businesses and institutions. The Bryant Group was founded to include African-Americans in wealth creation strategies.
The Chapman Company
- A publicly traded, full service, African-American investment banking and brokerage firm. The Company provides public finance, brokerage & trading, capital management and investment management services to institutional and retail clients. The Chapman Company specializes in investing in companies owned or controlled by African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian-Americans or Women.
Creative Investment Research
- An investment research and management company that researches and creates socially responsible investments. They also provide information on minority and women-owned brokerage firms, banks & thrifts.
- Richard Clarke and Associates Inc., the nationís leading senior
management executive search firm for minorities.
Economic Family Of Black Investors (EFOBI)
Finance And The African American Family (FAAF)
- An online newsletter focused on building African American wealth.
- Hispanic Business news and resources for latino executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
- A monthly financial newsletter from the
The Multicultural Advantage
- Web Portal For Minority Professionals - Employment, business, education, health, financial, and family information for African Americans, Latinos / Hispancis, and other minorities.
The Network Journal
- Black Professional & Small Business News
Thomason Capital Management
- The Small Business and Community Development Resource
Updated June 29, 2012
Donald L. Hinson, Jr.